Original equipment transmissions & transfer cases you can trust
Tested to meet or exceed GM OE specifications, only Genuine GM Parts offers transmissions and transfer cases designed specifically to fit your exact Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle.
Genuine GM parts transmissions
New or remanufactured GM transmission assemblies are engineered and built specifically for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac vehicles. You’ll also find OE transmission assemblies for Saturn, HUMMER, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile vehicles. The latest GM engineering updates provide OEM standards equal to those in new GM transmissions and components. These units are plug-n-play with GM vehicles so you can minimize lengthy installs and labor costs. GM supplies the proper fit and offers technicians a subscription-based TIS2Web software program for accurate calibration during service replacements. You’ll also get the peace of mind that comes from a “no hassle” core return policy for transmission assemblies.
Genuine GM parts transfer cases
Our new and remanufactured transfer cases are designed to fit and operate correctly right from the start for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac vehicles. Each part is equal in quality to original GM equipment and designed according to OEM engineering and manufacturing standards. GM Parts also offers a “no hassle” core return policy for transfer cases.
WHAT ARE REMANUFACUTURED PARTS?
Simply put, remanufactured parts are parts rebuilt to the exact specifications of the original manufacturer. Using a combination of reconditioned and new parts, remanufactured transfer cases from Genuine GM Parts are built, tested and validated to meet GM-approved service part requirements and OE manufacturing standards.
Limited Warranty Information
Limited warranty covers parts and labor, and is fully transferable, adding value if the vehicle is ever sold.
- Must be installed in a “street legal” automotive application for use on public roads.
- Parts and labor warranty when sold over the counter and REPAIRED by a GM Dealer or qualified installing Independent Service Center (ISC), on-highway applications only. Parts only warranty when consumer repaired or when installed in non-highway application. Coverage limited to defects in material and/or workmanship of the specific part only.
- Parts-only warranty when sold over the counter.
- Includes Allison 1000 Series assemblies sold through GM Dealers.
- Engine upgrades require appropriate associated parts to ensure proper engine and transmission cooling and torque capacity, fuel/air delivery and emission controls (upgrade example: 305 engine replace with 350 engine).
- Parts and labor warranty when installed by a GM Dealer or qualified installing Independent Service Center (ISC).
Looking for other powertrain parts?
Whether new or remanufactured, all powertrain parts are tested under the most stringent and demanding conditions to ensure the highest reliability and quality.