All-New Block and Head Castings
Four-Bolt Main Caps
An all-new take on an American classic.
Born from the Jet Age, the iconic 350 engine sent Corvette, Camaro, and Caprice to the races before establishing itself as a versatile workhorse. Designed, engineered, tested, and backed by General Motors, the all-new 350 combines unyielding heritage with modern precision machining. And that adds up to another generation of service.
Proudly machined and assembled in the USA.
Built in Springfield, MO, of globally sourced parts.
- Cylinder head and block castings
- Forged-steel crankshaft
- All blocks are four-bolt main
- All blocks are roller camshaft-ready
- All blocks are mechanical fuel pump-capable (Gen1e has no camshaft eccentric)
- Machined using state-of-the-art CNC
- Machined and assembled in the USA
- Three engine variants: Gen1 (P/N 12691671), Gen1e LD (P/N 12691673), and Gen1e HD (P/N 12691672)
- All-new, non-remanufactured engine assembly
- New valve covers, oil pan, timing cover, and harmonic balancer for convenient installation
- End-of-line torque-to-turn, compression, and oil-pressure testing
Powerful Nationwide Warranty Coverage
The all-new 350 includes a transferable 3-year/100,000-mile limited warranty* honored at a broad network of service locations. More information is available here.
There’s an easy way to get your hands on the all-new 350. Just contact your preferred GM dealership. And then trust that proven performance will be matched to the same fit, form, and function you’ve come to expect from GM Genuine Parts.
*Whichever comes first. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018, and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.