overPOWER the Competition
Offer the right parts for the right price.
Independent Service Centers
The overPOWER program will help you to deliver quality GM OE parts to your customers while getting competitive pricing from your GM Dealer Partner.
Our engines and transmissions:
- Are never reverse-engineered
- Include the latest GM OE product updates
- Are backed by a 3-year/100,000-mile limited warranty (12-month/12,000-mile for automatic transmissions)*
- Include our no-hassle 100 percent core return policy, making returns easy-same part, same container, assembled
NO HASSLE CORE RETURN POLICY STRUCTURE
1 Engines returned without the engine block and main caps, cylinder heads and cam carrier caps, crankshaft, engine rods and rod caps, and camshafts(s) are considered incomplete.
2 Transmissions returned without the torque converter, valve body, and output shaft are considered incomplete.
3 Transfer cases returned without the encoder motor and case housing are considered incomplete.
Interested in becoming a part of overPOWER the Competition?
Call your GM Dealer Partner today for more information!
overPOWER the Competition is a conquest program that provides you the opportunity to be more price competitive with non-OEM parts in the aftermarket. Your overPOWER funds can be used for conquest sales on several GM OE engines, transmission assemblies, or transfer cases.
Login to GM Local Advertising & Marketing (GMLAM) to:
- Check dealer fund balance
- Check the monthly program guide for part eligibility and maximum overPOWER claim amount
- File a claim
*Whichever comes first. Effective on parts purchased April 1, 2018, and later to the original retail purchaser. Contact seller for limited warranty part details, qualifications, and possible labor coverage.