A Program Built for Your Benefit
Your customers look to you as an authority when it’s time to repair their General Motors vehicles because they recognize your passion and dedication in helping to promote safe, proper repairs. Through the GM Collision Repair Network, we want to provide you with additional tools and information to help you do your job even more effectively. Becoming a part of this program unlocks a host of benefits—for you, and, ultimately, for your customers.
Support for Safety
We know that helping promote safe, proper repairs is important to you and to your customers—we feel the same way. The GM Collision Repair Network is General Motors’ recognized standard for helping promote safe, proper repairs of GM vehicles—helping you to deliver a positive collision-repair experience to GM vehicle owners.
Backed by GM
As a member of the GM Collision Repair Network, your facility is backed by GM. What does GM’s support mean for you?
- You will be a part of the network of official GM-recognized GM Collision Repair Network facilities—meaning your facility is acknowledged by GM as meeting our highest standards of technological training, equipment quality, and customer service excellence.
- Your facility will officially become part of the network of GM Collision Repair Network facilities to which GM directs Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac owners for collision-repair needs.
- The GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco OE parts you choose are always designed, engineered, tested, and backed by General Motors.
- GM is committed to preparing your facility for the future of the industry by working on program enhancements that can help improve workflow, add more marketing support, and find solutions for modern challenges.
The GM Collision Repair Network program exists both to support you as a repair professional and provide an elevated experience to vehicle owners by promoting safe, proper repairs.
The GM Collision Repair Network is metrics-driven and dynamic. The facilities that do repairs right by measuring quality and validating practices are recognized by GM for their effort and commitment. These are quality measures that you can share with your customers to help differentiate your facility from others. As technology changes, we continue to adapt, continuously evolving our standards for pre- and post-repair scanning, repair procedures, calibration, and overall repair.
Get Ready to be Rewarded
In addition to the support of GM in enhancing your facility’s repair procedures, membership in the GM Collision Repair Network grants you access to additional benefits to help support your business.
- Program members will be included in our Collision Shop Locator on our websites (gmgenuineparts.com and acdelco.com).
- Participating facilities will be provided marketing materials to assist in the promotion of their facilities.
Ready to Enroll?
If you’re passionate about promoting safe, proper repairs for your customers and you want to be a part of the top tier of recognized collision-repair professionals, enroll in the GM Collision Repair Network today.
For questions about enrollment, call 888-619-2735 or 949-630-0439. Alternatively, via email at GM-Network@verifactsauto.com.