Collision repair manuals for GM vehicles
Get the information you need to make collision repairs on GM vehicles straight from the manufacturer.
Collision repair manuals for GM vehicles are included within GM Service Information (GMSi). GMSi is a comprehensive collection of vehicle diagnostic and service repair manuals for GM vehicles. This web-based subscription service helps maximize productivity and grow your business by efficiently performing service repairs and controlling costs.
- GM Vehicle Diagnostic Service (1998-present)
- Collision Repair Manuals (1998-present)
- Frame maining information, panel replacement procedures and recall information
- Campaigns, service bulletins and preliminary information for GM (1980-present)
- GM Owner’s Manuals and glove box supplements (2003-present)
- Easy-to-use keyword/document/number search
- $20 for 3 days
- $150 per month
- $1,200 per year
- $900 –Perks+ and Pro Perks++ Partners are eligible for a discounted price of $900 per year (regularly $1,200)
- GMSi program benefit is not available to subscribers in Massachusetts